Alexander’s Office Center is proud to say that we had not one but two attendees and expert speakers at the Women of Business Conference. The conference was at Middle State University at the Robert F. Hatcher Sr. Conference Center. The event was hosted by: The Small Business Development Center at The University of Georgia. www.georgiasbdc.org
Women of Business are the here and now of today’s enterprise. You’re invited to be present, show up, lean on and learn from each other at the third annual Women of Business summit, hosted by the UGA SBDC and Macon Magazine. For the first time, this daylong event will be offered in-person, featuring panelists of successful women sharing their professional experiences and insight as leaders in the local business community.
The Summit includes multiple sessions led by local experts who have secured their business for the second generation, implemented strategy for business growth, tailored their time for work life harmony and even discovered laughter as a means to good health (and business). The event will include lunch, and participants will have the opportunity to connect with each other throughout the day.
Women of Business 2022: Here and Now takes place at Robert F. Hatcher Sr. Conference Center in Macon, GA. Join UGA’s Small Business Development Center Macon office, Macon Magazine and a host of women business leaders for this professional development opportunity to be here and now.
- Securing business to thrive through the second generation
- Implementing a successful strategy for business growth
- Removing the barriers to better health in your business and personal life
- Recognizing laughter is good for business
- Discovering advancements in technology and its relationship to time management
- Defining roles in your business beyond job descriptions
- Generating the best outcomes for your business through time management
- Learn the importance of a succession plan
- Understand how effective communication can mitigate conflict and increase the bottom line
- Determine the right time for business expansion
- Identify growth strategies
- Gain insight on how total wellness is an advantage in your business. Receive action steps on self-care, balancing work/life, and time management strategies
- Implement new processes and procedures in your business operations